We’re a creative studio specialised in visual essays and interactive documentaries.
We build choice-driven narratives in journalism, combining open-source investigative techniques with digital expertise to produce experimental films or long-form articles using 3D and data visualisation.
Interested in working with us? Send us an email.
Buried Signals is an outlet for technical and creative experiments in visual storytelling, we use it as a platform to explore strange ideas that inevitably require continuous research and learning. Our priority is to visualise investigative journalism, philosophical essays and experimental physics.
Start a conversation on Twitter.
We aim to :
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Seek to understand the opposing viewpoint and give readers access to both perspectives
- Fight stereotypes, fear-mongering and bipartisan polarisation
- Controversy for it’s own sake is entertainment
- Our writing should and can be challenged
- Opinions are clearly labeled
- Collaborate with experts, identify uncertainty when it exists
- Curate theoretical or operational solutions to the problem
- Sources are verified and always accessible
- Privacy matters, analytics and cookies on this site are non-invasive
We signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
hold us accountable.