Buried Signals is an outlet for technical and creative experiments in visual storytelling. It’s a wonderful excuse to explore new ideas while justifying continuous research in literature and science. I write about anything orbiting my cognitive space: investigations into geopolitics, philosophy, physics or fiction.
Determined to conduct my work within the tenets of Jim Lehrer’s journalism principles. My personal opinions are clearly labeled, fiction and philosophy essays obviously reflect my own views.
My hope is that someday these essays might contribute in the struggle against disinformation, in the meantime I take great pleasure in the daily pursuit of truth and practicing the craft.
A self-imposed manifesto :
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Seek to understand the opposing viewpoint and give readers access to both perspectives
- Fight stereotypes, fear-mongering and bipartisan polarisation
- Controversy for it’s own sake is entertainment
- My writing should and can be challenged
- Collaborate with experts, identify uncertainty when it exists
- Curate theoretical or operational solutions to the problem
- Sources are verified and always accessible
- Privacy matters, analytics and cookies on this site are non-invasive
I signed the Pro-Truth Pledge:
please hold me accountable.